MEDIA RELEASE WEDNESDAY 22 SEP 2021
Little Tikes Australia is recruiting a panel of toy testers, known as Tikes Testers, to help put some of the brand’s new and most iconic toys through their paces.
Little Tikes is offering parents the chance for a much needed five minutes of peace and quiet this lockdown, as they launch Tikes Testers – a toy testing program that sees the brand giving the floor to the voices they care about most to test out a range of new to launch and iconic toys, including the famous Cozy Coupe. Lucky winners will be surprised with an exciting package of toys to test out at home, before their reviews are published on the Little Tikes website, alongside a selection of fun snaps from the toy testing.
Parents who apply should expect to put time aside for some serious fun as Little Tikes is only looking for kids who are prepared to really put the toys to the test. Ten children aged between six months and five years old have the chance to become part of the first Tikes Testers panel and get exclusive access to brand new products to launch and some long-standing favourites.
Little Tikes has made it easy to apply, all parents must do is simply share a photo of a special moment with their child on Instagram alongside a caption about what made the moment special, tag @officiallittletikesaus and include the hashtag #AustralianTikesTesters in the post.
Samantha Atkinson, from littletikes.com.au said “We make toys for kids so who better to test them out. Whether kids play solo, with siblings, or with parents our huge range of toys are designed to inspire, spark creativity, help to educate and create a whole load of fun along the way.”
“We’re excited to launch Tikes Testers at a time when play is more important than ever. We’re looking forward to getting our first panel testing out the toys and telling us what they think.”
Little Tikes has launched some of the most iconic and new-to-market toys in the last 50 years, the most popular kid-powered toy in Australia, the Cozy Coupe, the iconic Turtle Sandbox, Tap-A-Tune Piano, and Activity Garden alongside the brand-new Tobi Robot Smartwatch and First Appliances range.
Children should be aged six months to five years old and all details can be found on www.littletikes.com.au The lucky winners will be contacted on Instagram by the 13th October 2021 and invited to be a Tikes Tester.
Little Tikes Testers Competition Terms
LITTLE TIKES COMPETITION – INSTAGRAM
- The promoter is Bensons Trading Co. (AUS) whose registered office is at 35-49 Swann Drive, Derrimut Victoria 3029. (the “Promoter”) – this competition is run on behalf of MGA Entertainment (AUS).
- Employees of Bensons Trading Co, and MGA Entertainment (AUS) Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who upload a picture and tag @officiallittletikesaus on their post.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via the Little Tikes Instagram page.
- The competition will open at 7am on Wednesday 22nd September with a post on the Little Tikes Instagram page.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on Wednesday 13th October After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. All dates and times are Australian (EST)
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- How to enter: Parents, or caregivers need to share a photo of a special moment with their child on Instagram alongside a caption about what made the moment special, tag @officiallittletikesaus and include the hashtag #AustralianTikesTesters in the post.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for the content of any material submitted by you, and you accept that (i) you will be responsible for ensuring that any material submitted does not infringe any third-party rights (such as intellectual property rights) and (ii) you will be liable for any claims, losses, fines, penalties, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you or the Promoter as a result of any such infringement.
- You will retain ownership in the copyright of your entry. However you hereby grant to the Promoter, its group companies, contractors, agents and collaborators a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive perpetual, sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce and/or modify your entry without restriction in any and all media, including for the purposes of the competition, for internal use, for commercial use, for publication on any websites and social media channels, and for use in promotional and advertising materials. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you also hereby waive all your moral rights in your entry. You hereby irrevocably assign to the Promoter, with full legal and beneficial ownership, all intellectual property rights in your entry, and consent to its use, reproduction and modification without restriction in any and all media, including for the purposes of the competition, for internal use, for commercial use, for publication on any websites or social media channels for Little Tikes including, but not limited to, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram and for use in promotional and advertising materials.
- If your entry features any person other than the entrant, you confirm that you have obtained the consent of all persons featured into the competition, and to the use of details in materials (of any medium, including still photographs and films) for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and on the Internet (including on any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies), for purposes relating to the promotion of the competition, the Little Tikes brand, before and after the closing date, for an unlimited time and without compensation. You shall obtain such persons’ written consent if required to do so in the form requested by the Promoter. You shall obtain written consent from a parent or legal guardian for any minors featured in your photo. If you do not do so upon request, or it comes to the Promoter’s attention that the consent required by this clause has not been granted, your entry may be deemed invalid and disqualified. Only the entrant is eligible to win the competition.
- Entries to this competition must:
- not contain any content which is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate.
- not contain any content which may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, or abusive or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- not contain any viruses or other harmful programs;
- not be accompanied by any music (live or recorded);
- not advertise or promote third parties’ or your own goods and services, or (unless otherwise specified in these terms) feature any third party branding, trade mark or logos, including on clothing, other than those of the Promoter; and
- not use any public domain or third party proprietary images, including statues, sculptures, paintings and other works of art.
- Ten (10) winners will be selected at random from those entries.
- The prize is a random Little Tikes product as determined by the team at Bensons Trading Co.
- The prize is as described, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner notification and prize fulfilment is as follows:
- The winner will be announced on the Little Tikes Instagram page in the comments of the post after the closing date.
- The winner must contact the Promoter via direct message to claim their prize following the announcement.
- If the winner does not message the Promoter within 24 hours of receiving the private message, the winner will forfeit the prize.
- The winner must complete the assignment tasks within a reasonable time frame and submit them to the marketing team at Bensons Trading Co on the date included in their Tester Pack – posted with the product.
- If the prize has been forfeited, the Promoter will select another winner at random from the remaining entries. This winner will then have 24 hours to respond as detailed above.
- The prize selection process will continue until a winner has been selected who responds within 24 hours and who is aged 18 or over.
- If a winner rejects the prize, their entry is invalid for whatever reason or they are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, their prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will select another winner at random from the remaining entries.
- Full details on how the prize will be delivered will be provided to the winner.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend this competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason whatsoever, including for reasons outside of the promoter’s control. We will notify entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemics, pandemics, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- You agree that Bensons Trading Co and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the competition other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/ Instagram. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook/Instagram bears no responsibility for this competition, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.